Good Morning and Merry Christmas!
It’s that time again and we are excited to be shopping with you at Walmart in Cleveland GA. It will be a great day shopping in the morning and having you home in time for Georgia football later in the day. We will start with a cruise from Oakwood, meeting at Quick Trip (QT), our usual meeting spot. We are leaving QT at 8:00 AM, heading toward Cleveland to shop at the Walmart that’s located at 260 Donald E. Thurmond Pkwy, Cleveland GA 30528. Walmart is just off Hwy 129. We will coordinate our plan and hopefully enter Walmart by 9:00 AM. We plan to be finished shopping and have the truck loaded by 10:00 AM. Jackie Jones is providing the truck. We will travel down to Jackie Jones Ford to unload the toys, have our photo shoot and club meeting. After we are done at Jackie Jones, we will cruise to Loretta’s Country Kitchen, 4305 Mundy Mill Rd., Oakwood, GA 30566 for lunch around noon.
Perfect plan: Perfect plans never go as planned 😀
1) 8:00 AM – Quick Trip – 3446 Mundy Mill Rd., Oakwood, GA 30566. We are LEAVING at 8:00 AM
2) 9:00 AM – Walmart – 260 Donald E. Thurmond Pkwy, Cleveland GA 30528 – Shopping will begin at 9:00 AM
3) 10:00 AM – Jackie Jones Ford – 2742 US-129, Cleveland, GA 30528
4) 12:00 Noon – Loretta’s Country Kitchen – 4305 Mundy Mill Rd., Oakwood, GA 30566
5) The Weather, as of today (11.29.19), is calling for partly cloudy skies and rain later in the afternoon in Cleveland after we are long gone. It’s Georgia, so the weather is subject to change.
6) It’s a cruise and Jackie Jones is providing the truck so you can drive your Mustang, if you so desire.
You are invited to join us as we celebrate part of NEGMC’s mission and that is giving back to Toys for Tots. You have three assignments:
1) Let me (Steve Harrison: email@example.com) know if you are going – we will need a head count to plan our shopping assignments
2) Tell me where you are going to connect with us, i.e. the cruise from the Oakwood QT, at Walmart (shopping for the kids is the best part), at Jackie Jones, etc. – so we know where and when to expect you
3) Have fun! – This is the Best part of NEGMC’s mission!
Print this email and bring it with you?
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday December 7th. Santa hats and club shirts would be fun.